EQUIPMENT - FACILITIES
University is opened until 10 pm from Monday to Friday, it is possible to access during week-end with administrative authorisation.
- two classrooms for bachelor and first year master students with thirty-five computers each.
- Two classrooms for second year master students with computers.
- one room for PhD's students.
- One green-screen studio.
- Thirteen screens, for colour calibration and rendering (Eizo), and colour analysers.
- A6 graphic tablets.
Research laboratory's facilities that students can access after being initiated by staff's members
- one Optitrack motion capture setup (twelve cameras)
- one manual colour 3D scanner (Artec)
- many capture devices for virtual and augmented reality such as : wired gloves (“cyberglove”) 5DT, head up display, pressure sensors, pressure sensitive carpet, tactile screens, Arduino hardware, Kinects, Oculus …
- stereoscopic video projectors and cameras.
- Optitrack camera rig
- The laboratory's library (with recent books, but cannot be borrowed) and the university's library (which is huge).
- Glasses-free 3D screen.
- Camera, tripod, 8mm lens and panoramic head for HDR photography.
Students can also use tools and facilities provided by the university’s video department (cameras, lights, studio, green-screen, recorders) and the sound studio, advance booking is necessary.
motion capture room and green-screen studio
classroom for bachelor
classroom for first year master students